iClock880-H time attendance and access control terminal adopts ZKSoftware latest ZEM600 platform with ZKFinger 10.0 algorithm to enhance
identification speed. The device can store 50000 fingerprint templates. iClock880-H features ZK’s high performance, high image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The patented optical sensor is resistant to scratches and impact. the device has camera and 3.5” color TFT-LCD display. The communication interface of the device includes TCP/IP, RS232/485 and USB-Host. Backup battery is standard in case of power failure. The device has professional access control function which can be used in multi-factor identification modes including fingerprint, password, RFID card or any combination.
• 50,000 templates (1: N) and 800,000 records.
• Multimedia 3.5’’ TFT screen.
• Internal camera and Photo-ID support the user’s photo display and make T&A application more visible and reliable.
• Built-in backup battery.
• Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader.
• Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when network isn’t available.
• 8 user-defned function keys.
• Relay contacts for lock and alarm.
• Multi languages support.
• Audio-visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fngers.
• SDK available for OEM customers and software devel opers.