This challenging market is growing to support demographic trends of aging in North America. On average since 1970, we have added 9 years to men and 6 years to women life expectancies. More patients require more facilities to enable healthcare services. New ACA requirements continue to drive the demand for cost effectiveness across all health providers. Security needs have grown as well to protect patient safety and privacy. Finding new ways to balance operating costs, patient expectations and cost effective security solutions is sustainable with a phased plan for technology migration to IP centric solutions.
The C3 RFID card and PIN access control solution provides cost effective standardization while upgrading legacy access control systems with existing RFID card populations. This is provided in 1, 2 and 4 door configurations that can effectively deliver logical migration paths. Where new facilities are built or a higher level of access security is required, the FAC700 provides hands free and RFID biometric validation for audit and compliance needs. A wide range of stand-alone biometric solutions provide cost effective security for high value areas or meet compliance requirements. This complimentary IP video line provides reliability, cost effectiveness and one-stop shopping for integration of your security needs.
• Growth of decentralized facilities
• Standardizing security products
• Cost containment across all physical security systems
• Effectively upgrading legacy security products
• A higher expectation of security
• Trauma and emergency room violence
• Protecting employees as well as patients
• Privacy compliance with records (HIPPA)
• High reliability and availability of security systems
• More cost effective security for smaller facilities
• Higher level of validated access control in critical areas
• Lower operating costs for security
• Cost effective legacy migration options
• Meet increasing compliance requirement