F21 Lite is a time attendance and access control terminal with advanced BioID technology. It possesses outstandingly high identification rate
towards dry, wet and rough finger, Anti-Highlight and Side-Beams minimise the interference occurred during fingerprint verification and Infrared technology enables the device to function automatically when fingerprints are detected, reducing unnecessary electrical usage thus saving energy.
In addition, with the brand new ZMM220 hardware platform, its clock rate can attain 1.2GHZ. Such speedy hardware platform and fingerprint algorithm greatly enhance the speed of fingerprint verification.
• 2.4-inch TFT color screen
• BioID fngerprint reader with AntiInterference Technology and SensorActivation function.
• Multiple Verifcation Modes: Multiverifcation methods (card is optional) providing user various choices
• Full Access Control Features: Anti-passback, access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm and doorbell
• Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced ﬂexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
• Wireless door bell (Optional)