FAC700 is a new generation Face identification product, standard integrating with Face, PIN and RFID. It captures the relative position, size, and shape of user’s eyes, nose, cheekbones, and jaw features, these feature templates are used to be matching feature data, when users verify on device, it distills captured features into value and compares with templates to eliminate variance. FAC 700 may hold 500 faces. It is a kind of professional access control, it may work with the third party device such as electric lock, alarm, door belling, sensor and so on. The device has wiegand input and output to integrate with third-party reader or controller.
CPU: ZK Multi-Bio CPU 800MHz
Memory: 256M Flash, 64M SDRAM
Hardware Platform: ZEM800
Camera: High Resolution Infrared Camera
Display: 3 Inch Touch Screen
Face Capacity: 500
Card Capacity: 10000
Logs Capacity: 100,000
Algorithm Version: ZKFace7.0
Communication: TCP/IP, RS232/485, USB Host
Access Control Interfaces for: 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, wired bell and exit button
Wiegand interface: Wiegand in and out
Optional Functions: ID Card, Mifare card.
Power Supply: 12V/3A
Verification Speed: ≤2S
Operating temperature: 0℃-45℃
Operating Humidity: 20%-80%
Dimensions: 275(L)*100(H)*195(W) mm
Gross Weight: 0.87 kg
– Elegant ergonomic design
– Fast and accurate face identification
– TCP/IP, RS232/485 communication and USB Host.
– 3.0 inch TFT touch screen, T9 Input, 9 Digit User ID.
– Infra-red optical system enables user-identification in poorly lit environments.
– Wiegand input for working with wiegand reader, wiegand output for connecting to access control panel.
– Professional access control compatible with the 3rd party door sensor, alarm, exit button, wired bell and electric lock.
– 50 time zones, 99 groups and 10 unlock combinations, anti-pass back and tamper alarm function.