FBL5000 Single Lane Flap Barrier Turnstile
FBL5011 Single Lane Flap Barrier Turnstile
(w/ controller and RFID reader)
FBL5022 Single Lane Flap Barrier Turnstile
(w/ controller and fngerprint & RFID reader)
The ZKTeco FBL5000 single lane ﬂap barrier turnstile is an elegant costeﬀective entrance control system designed for high-trafc volume.
The FBL5000 is a single lane flap barrier turnstile series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes FBL5000 highly durable.
FBL5000 barriers are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon FBL5000’s reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its barriers retract upward automatically, thus allowing users passage to the secured side.
During emergencies the barriers automatically retract upward, thereby ensuring users fast unencumbered exit to safety. A battery for power outage safety can be installed for retracting the barrier automatically.
FBL5000 provides both security and convenient space, all in a very durable and elegant compact design.
• SUS304 stainless steel casework ensure long-lasting durability.
• High quality electrical components.
• Barriers retract automatically during emergencies.
• Barriers retract automatically during power outage with battery installed.
• All smooth fnish. No exposed screws.
• Ergonomic design makes card and fngerprint authentication fast & simple for users.
Built-in Reader Integration
• FBL5000 series ships already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card or fngerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense.
• FBL5000 series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
• ZKTeco provides true plug&play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry.
• LCD on the ﬂap barrier contrl board, easy operation.