MA500 is an advanced biometric access control terminal that can be operated in standalone mode as well as network mode through TCP/IP or RS485 for software management. Equipping with a robust metal housing and durable backlit keypad, MA500 is vandal resistant and IP65 rated. It is suitable to be installed in high traffic and harsh environments.
Apart from connecting with electric lock, door sensor, alarm and exit button, MA500 can perform as a wiegand fingerprint reader by any 3rd party control panels, namely, the network mode. It is value added and very easy to replace conventional proximity or keypad access control system by biometric technology.
Embedded with the latest firmware, MA500 supports ZKAccess3.5 management software which has versatile features and powerful functions. Another benefit is that, it supports FR1200 fingerprint reader and realizes Master and Slave solution by RS485 connection instead of wiegand. MA500 can also function the same as FR1200 to connect with inBIO series controllers as a RS485 fingerprint reader.
• Vandal resistant & IP65 waterproofed, Ideal for outdoor installation.
• Large storage capacity up to 3,000 fingerprints, 30,000 proximity cards and 100,000 logs.
• Able to connect specially designed FR1200 fingerprint slave reader.
• Combine master and slave system to secure the entrance and exit with dual biometric authentication and by RS485.
• Support Anti-passback to maximize security level.
• Easy to integrate with existing system. Wiegand output is connectable to most of the access control panel brands.
• Provide various types of alarms, such as, door sensor alarm, duress alarm etc.
• Free Pull SDK available for integration.
New PULL SDK
Optical sensor with protective cover
FP only, RF only, PIN only, FP/RF/PIN, PIN&FP, PIN & RF
Access Control Interface
Electric lock, Door sensor, Alarm, Exit button
Ingress Protection Rate
0°C – 45°C