OP200 unique hardware integration with Symmetry completely eliminates the need for middleware when adding fingerprint readers to your network.
Numerous benefits derived from eliminating middleware include
• Saves money. No licenses to purchase.
• Saves time. No software to install.
• Fast direct communication with Symmetry.
• Optimal uptime. Not dependent upon computer.
• Never the need for software upgrades.
• Never the need for software maintenance.
OP200 firmware communicates directly with Symmetry and automatically synchronizes needed customer user data. Eliminates need for middleware. Eliminates need to manually create users in the biometric readers.
Advanced SilkID fingerprint recognition technology delivers optimal accuracy, matching speed and powerful fake finger detection.
Auto Data Synchronization
Multiple OP200s automatically synchronize fingerprint templates. Eliminates need for middleware. Eliminates need to separately manage templates.
Wiegand-Out to AMAG access control panel TCP/IP and RS485 ports for data communication USB port for offline data management.
(single or multi-factor)