SA521 is an Access Control Standalone Device with contact-less smart card and password verifications. EM and MIFARE smart cards are supported with specific models. With metallic case, simple and user-friendly keypad and interface, and embedded high-end microprocessor, it has high capacity of electrical impedance, and is able to provide stable security for up to 2,000 users. The unit is highly power-saving, and is equipped with luminous keypads, independent passwords, wiegand output, output shortage protection, doorbell button & interface, alarm function, and security level setting. Its convenience and adaptability allows it to be well deployed in residential housing, offices and any other public facilities.
• Highly Power-saving: below 30mA in stand-by mode.
• Luminous Keypad: enables normal operation at night and darkness.
• Large Capacity: supports up to 2,000 users.
• Independent Password: Password verifcation apart from smart card.
• Password modifcation: Modifable passwords for users to customize.
• Quick Verifcation: Less than 0.1 second from swiping to opening.
• Output Shortage Protection: Auto output closure when shortage of lock or alarm occur.
• Wiegand Output: Wiegand port for Wg26.
• Card Deletion with Keypad: Allows direct deletion of loss card through keypad operation.
• Tamperproof Alarm: Embedded auto alarm when illegal tampering occurs.
• Doorbell Button and Interface: Isolated button from circuit, connectible to any doorbell.
|Operating Voltage||DC 12V±10%|
|Card Reading Distance||3-6 cm|
|Idle Current||25±5 mA|
|Lock Output Load||Max 3A|
|Alarm Output Load||Max 20A|
|Operating Temperature||-45°C ~ 60°C|
|Operating Humidity||10%- 90% RH|
|Adjustable Door Relay time||0 -99 seconds|
|Adjustable Alarm Time||0- 3 minutes|
|Wiegand Interface||Wiegand 26 bit|
|Wiring Connections||Electric Lock, Exit Button,|
|External Alarm,External reader|