SC700 is a 125 KHz proximity access control terminal incorporated with 3’’ TFT LCD. The color display and touch screen operation offer a user-friendly and easy menu management.
When connected with PC through Ethernet, SC700 is managed by ZKAccess 3.5 software. The software provides 2 applications, the access control and time attendance. It can also operate on standalone mode, and transfer data by USB flash drive.
The latest version of SC700 includes Wiegand Input port to connect external proximity reader and it can be used as a controller’s external reader using Wiegand Out port. As a professional access control device, it allows time zones and groups, holiday managements, linkage, anti-passback functions etc.
• 3-inch TFT color display and touch screen for ease of operation and enrich user experience
• Embedded with PULL frmware which is standard with ZKAccess3.5 management software
• Incorporate with EM card reader and optional Mifare card reader
• Store up to 30,000 cards and 100,000 records
• Relay outputs for electric lock and alarm; Digital inputs for door status sensor and exit switch
• Wiegand input and output for connecting third party card readers or controllers for dual factor authentication
• Audio and Visual indication using speakers and LEDs
• Multi-languages display available on request