The SF100 is an IP based fingerprint terminal works both in network and standalone modes. In network mode, it can connect with ZKAccess3.5 software for access control and time attendance management.
Wiegand output makes SF100 flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader. Additionally wiegand input allows two units of SF100 to configure with each other and utilize Master & Slave solution, which requires user verification at both entrance and exit. Meanwhile, anti-passback function can be used to maximize the security.
Auxiliary input interface allows SF100 to connect with an external source, for instance, a smoke detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the device would generate an alarm signal and open the door in case of emergency.
• 2.4-inch color display with graphical UI for easy operation
• Up to 24 user-defned schedules that can be activated on a daily bell alert (optional)
• Prompt audio acceptance or rejection signals for valid or invalid fngers
• Compact and lightweight, small size for 86mm (L) x 86mm (H) socket installation
• TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
• Supports USB ﬂash drive for ofine data management
• Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced ﬂexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
• Up to 15 multi-verifcation methods to enhance security level
• Standard access control features such as Time zone, Holiday, A&C Group, Unlock combination etc.
• Duress Alarm oﬀers eﬀective protection against duress by threats
• Tamper proof switch and multiple alarm outputs
• Multi-languages customizable