TF1700 is one of the world’s smallest Ethernet connection-based fingerprint terminals, used for access control and time attendance features, with IP65 waterproof housing.
With its IP65 rated rugged waterproof and dustproof structure, TF1700 offers extra durability in harsh conditions such as outdoor environments. It is specially designed for standalone applications such as house, office, shop, garage, factory and others.
The 2013 version of TF1700 is equipped with a sensor cover to protect the optical reader and updated with new firmware that supports ZKAccess3.5 management software which has versatile features and powerful functions.
Rugged Structure for Outdoor Installation and Extra Durability
• IP65 rated waterproof and dustproof structure
Easy Installation and Connectivity
• Wiegand input & output
• Network interface by TCP/IP or RS485
Slim and Elegant Design
• One of the world’s smallest fngerprint terminals
• Sleek and slim design for narrow spaces
Full Access Control Features
• Access control interface fo 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm and doorbell
Fast and Accurate Fingerprint Algorithm
• 1 touch a-second user recognition
• Store 3,000 fngerprint templates, 30,000 cards and 100,000 transactions
Easy Operation and Management
• Work without computer
• OLED, buzzer, 3×5 keypads
•Built-in keypad and RF card reader for multi-modal authentication (Fingerprint/PIN/Card)