Users can easily manage data by networking U300-C via RS232/485, TCP/IP. Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state. U300-C is compatibility with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK. It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion.It promotes the fingerprint time & attendance management to the next level. You can get the best of benefits from the U300-C .
• Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized element.
• Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, better and more logical.
• Faster matching speed: less than 1 second.
• User validity settings.
• Data backup and retrieve.
• Advanced User ID consisted of letters and numbers.
• Chip encryption for firmware protection.
• More flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
• Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
• Easy to extend functions and customize customers demand.
|ID Card Capacity||10,000 (Optional)|
|Communication||RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-client|
|Standard Functions||SMS, Workcode, DST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 Input, 9 Digit User ID|
|Optional Functions||ID/Mifare/HID, Webserver, Photo ID, ADMS, External Bell and Printer, Multiple Verify Mode|
|Power Supply||DC 5V 0.8A|
|Verification Speed||≤ 1 Sec.|
|Operating Temp.||0°C – 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||20% – 80%|
|Gross Weight||1.2 kg|